By Design Portal consumed Radio station

In-Game Name: Mr.Seven
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86034530
Bug Description (Be as thorough as possible): I was working so fucking hard, and spending my worthless time in a game just to get radio station as a achievent. And when i got radio station i used it mayb 2 times for about 2minutes, and when i turned up tht evil portal being it consumed my radio station with its power blast and its gone forever. Sad
Are you able to replicate it?: Yes
How could I replicate the bug?: Just hold it with phys gun and turn on portal.

P.S Best 2.5k tokens investment in my life

It's not a bug the portal will consume any prop infront of it so people can't block it, I doubt you'll get it back. RIP radio
[Image: tumblr_mafu74JglV1rgedjto1_250.gif][Image: nxMBqb4.gif]

My spent time became more worthless than ever Sad that evil portal must b punished, radio station dont belong to it

Be thankful the portal doesn't claim you when it turns on. I remember when just standing in that water shit that comes out at you would once insta kill you, and none of your items would remain.
Main account --- >[Image: 76561197993698973.png][Image: 76561198096685345.png]< --- Alt account

The stargate is pleased with your sacrifice. However, it requests that you stop calling it the portal. It prefers you call it the stargate, or "The Great Stargatey One".

On a more serious note, the stargate vaporizes props so idiots won't prop block the stargate. Your loss is unfortunate, but acceptable collateral damage.

And Shigbeard is right, the stargate used to vaporize people as well. Things could've been a lot worse.
Sometimes physical persuasion is in order.
[Image: imperialism__animated__by_equumamici-d8qdl7g.gif]
I usually provide more than what's necessary.

(08-24-2016, 08:00 AM)Shigbeard Wrote: Be thankful the portal doesn't claim you when it turns on. I remember when just standing in that water shit that comes out at you would once insta kill you, and none of your items would remain.
I tricked stargate that i have radio and when he tried to vaporise it stargate just licked my ass. I demand trial 
for damage compensation.

What is this thread?

(08-25-2016, 12:18 AM)MrPresident Wrote: What is this thread?

Person who hasn't watched stargate holds expensive item from vorty infront of portal as it activates.

Person who hasn't watched stargate gets mad when expensive item becomes poof.

People who know not to hold things infront of stargate laugh and make fun of user who is demanding refund.

Pretty much sums up thread.
Main account --- >[Image: 76561197993698973.png][Image: 76561198096685345.png]< --- Alt account

(08-24-2016, 12:20 PM)MrSeven Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 08:00 AM)Shigbeard Wrote: Be thankful the portal doesn't claim you when it turns on. I remember when just standing in that water shit that comes out at you would once insta kill you, and none of your items would remain.
I  tricked stargate that i have radio and when he tried to vaporise it stargate just licked my ass. I demand trial 
for damage compensation.

Trial by combat against vorty, if you win, I will personally compensate you with a radio.
Moltenn: First time having voice_enable 1 on this server
Moltenn: now i feel ya

Moltenn: Pay 2 zon

Thunderr: Tactical warning incoming, prepare for less spam in 27 zonfires over

Shigbeard: god i feel likeTiger Woods at a contract signing event in 2004

(08-27-2016, 09:50 PM)Zonfire Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 12:20 PM)MrSeven Wrote:
I  tricked stargate that i have radio and when he tried to vaporise it stargate just licked my ass. I demand trial 
for damage compensation.

Trial by combat against vorty, if you win, I will personally compensate you with a radio.

That is madness!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon