Search results

1. mrpresident

Question about awarn2

AWarn just uses whatever admin mod you have installed to do bans (if supported). It supports ServerGuard, ULX, Evolve and Maestro.
  2. mrpresident

Question about awarn2

By default (assuming you are not using MySQL), the warnings are stored in your sv.db file which is located in the garrysmod folder.
  3. mrpresident

Titles

You can do the bonus exp command. sgs_allbonus 100 would be 100% bonus exp to all skills If you want to do specific skills, you can do sgs_setbonusexp <skill> <percent>
  4. mrpresident

Still alive... just no activity as of late.

Still alive... just no activity as of late.
  5. mrpresident

No resources

Nice. Yeah, just be sure you save before you shut down the server (even for single player or listen) to make sure that your player's inventory saves. It automatically saves when you disconnect from a dedicated server, but on listen servers if you shut it down with players still connected, it...
  6. mrpresident

No resources

Just use !save
  7. mrpresident

No resources

Interesting. If you pack something is it there before you leave? It sounds like the game didn't save your character before you shut the server off. With servers and especially listen servers, you need to save before you shut down. It auto saves every 5 minutes, but if you pack up and then shut...
  8. mrpresident

No resources

Can you explain what you mean by it's not working? Any errors? It should just create an item in your inventory that you can later unpack.
  9. mrpresident

No resources

What are you trying to save? Packaged structures are just things like stoves and work benches, not whole bases.
  10. mrpresident

No resources

On the github page there is an install directions text file. You need to make sure you not only install the gamemode, but also install the data folder portion which contains the spawn files for the map. If you want to use a map other than the one I provided, you'll need to make your own...
  11. mrpresident

RDM Murder

Another what? What are you asking?
  12. mrpresident

RDM Murder

You can look at the gmodstore page for the info on how to do modules.
  13. mrpresident

RDM Murder

Either version has support for modules. You don't need to buy it unless you want to. The paid version has support for multi-servers and a newer GUI, but they both function the same.
  14. mrpresident

RDM Murder

You would need to make a module for AWarn2 to accomplish this. AWarn does not support RDM warnings (or any kind of auto warnings) out of the box.
  15. mrpresident

AWarn2 Popup Notification Plugin

You can modify the plugin to make the window bigger. This is mostly an example of how to interface with awarn2 as a module. I won't be providing much support for this.
  16. mrpresident

stargate

Note.. this only works on the stargate map that we used on our server. If you want to use custom maps.. you'll need to look at the worlds files and figure out how they are configured then create your own for each of the worlds in your map.
  17. mrpresident

stargate

If you go into gamemode/gmstranded/gamemode/modules/world You can replace the world files with the ones inside of the stargate_worlds folder. You will then need to have CAP installed and will need to manually create your gatespawner file as I did not include one.
  18. mrpresident

Just some Off Topic Questions

I do like these ideas for the quests. Certainly a better idea than simply reaching a new level and having an option become available to you in the menu or something. Also, yes, I always intended on only the character related things to be 'reset'. Progress outside of your character (ie: town...
  19. mrpresident

I do plan on doing a skill tree.. Again, that will be something that will reset when you choose to play a different class. I never really thought about doing city building stuff, but that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I was planning on doing some quests though. Not sure what they would be, or...
  20. mrpresident

I'm sure I still have that list somewhere in the backups of the old server stuff. I'm not opposed to the idea of discord tags, but I'd need to get the list and people would have to 'claim' it by telling me who they are in steam, as not everyone's discord tag matches their steam name. The best...