Search results

1. H

Assistance with banning via non-active warnings.

Hey again, Still haven't got this to work out - if it is possible and you do have some free time could you try to write up the code of what we're trying to acheive. Since here we tried to do it but there's an issue and it seems it is running the code but when the players active warn number...
  2. H

Hello, I would like to bump this: we tried to write the code ourselves as I said where if target_ply.totalwarnings == lifetime_limit_warns rather than if target_ply.totalwarnings >= lifetime_limit_warns then it worked so when the player reached 5 warns for example they were banned but then...
  3. H

Hey man this is great thank you. I'm interested in this and I'm thinking of making multiple thresholds of total warns so that players get banned (e.g) for 3 days for reaching 30 warns, and then when they return and reach a higher amount of warns they can get banned for longer. I know I can do...
  4. H

First of all I want to say its great and I'm not rushing for a reply, I was just interested in what you had to say, and if I could get guidance at all. I'm not definite over if you've said this can be done, from your config I don't see an easy way of doing it as its based on active warns. I...