Search results

1. mrpresident

It's not dead.. just not all that active. It's here for the reason it's here.

It's not dead.. just not all that active. It's here for the reason it's here.
  2. mrpresident

How is life?

Good! Just finished up my degree and finally starting to have more time for things. Just enjoying the quiet!
  3. mrpresident

Ideas and Suggestions Thread

Possibly. The map right now doesn't have any, but that doesn't mean there won't be.
  4. mrpresident

Quaint Early Alpha Release Thread

Uploaded a new version. It's still uploading, so if you see this and try to download within 15 minutes or so of this message it may not work. Try again later. The new version has a new map and dialogue system. Talk to some NPCs! Some NPCs will allow you to travel around, and some will sell...
  5. mrpresident

1. RPG doesn't necessarily mean "Fantasy RPG".. so no.. no Monsters.. but there will be animals you can hunt. 2. Probably, or maybe rifles. Some way to hunt animals. It's not really supposed to be a "Survival" game like other games where you have to build shit from scratch. There will be towns...
  6. mrpresident

Quaint Early Alpha Release Thread

Current Version: http://g4p.org/downloads/Quaint_0.3.7z (10/19/2018) Previous Versions: http://g4p.org/downloads/Quaint_0.2.7z (7/18/2018) http://g4p.org/downloads/Quaint.7z (5/24/2018) http://g4p.org/downloads/SurvivalGame(0.1.1).7z (4/25/2018) Keep in mind that what you download may not...
  7. mrpresident

Hey! If you have ideas or suggestions for gameplay features or things you would like to see make it to the game, feel free to shout it out here! Keep in mind the following pillars of what Quaint is and is not. Quaint IS: Casual survival RPG Single Player Quaint Is NOT: Shooter Multi-player...
  8. mrpresident

Quaint ... What is this?

Quaint is a single player survival game being developed in UE4 by Mr.President. What is is not: Quaint is not Stranded... there may be some similarities, but only because they were developed by the same person. Quaint is not multi-player. I realize that it would be better played with others...
  9. mrpresident

AWarn2 Popup Notification Plugin

That's a good point, and for most that may be adequate, but some have requested this as a way to force the player to not only read their warning but also "accept" it, meaning they didn't just ignore the chat message (or maybe didn't notice it with everything going on). This is another good...
  10. mrpresident

Yeah, reasons like that are primarily why this is an optional plugin.
  11. mrpresident

Hey all! I have designed a popup notification for AWarn2 and packaged it as a plugin since some people might not want this in the base addon. If you want it, simply download the addon and extract it to your addons folder like you would any other addon. Enjoy! Download Popup Notification Plugin...
  12. mrpresident

I want the old UI

No.. that doesn't exist anymore.
  13. mrpresident

Assistance with banning via non-active warnings.

ply.totalwarnings (for me right now in my testing) is only returning the player's amount of total warnings. If you delete a warning.. it will be removed from their total count. Maybe I'm not totally sure what your problem is.
  14. mrpresident

Your logic is wrong. The way you have your if statement set up the first condition will always be true and the elseifs will never happen.
  15. mrpresident

Can you show me the entire code you wrote?
  16. mrpresident

Moved: problem with awarn2

I also responded to your PM. You might have just had a conflict between awarn2 and something else. Removing awarn2 might have fixed it, but before assuming that awarn2 is the problem, you should try just awarn2 and nothing else to seeif its still broken.
  17. mrpresident

Moved: problem with awarn2

You either have a leaked copy with a backdoor or found some really obscure bug. Literally thousands of people run my addon, and it's never destroyed someone's server... I'll need more info. Thanks.
  18. mrpresident

Warns admin name is their RP name not their steam name?

Ply:SteamName() isn't a thing .. unless it was added by whatever is overwriting nick() in which case it's still not something I can do since I'm not adding gamemode specific code. Overwriting basic functions like they do in darkrp is an extremely lazy way of doing it.
  19. mrpresident

The SQL string you're seeing just formats the name to make it safe for adding to the database. Prevent SQL injection attacks in your server... so... not retarded.
  20. mrpresident

Not sure about a security error, but if it's using rp names, that's because your gamemode is overwriting the way gmod handles names. Nothing I can do about that as its not in our code