Tribe Commands for Tribe Admins

Hello! Just a quick fix for allowing you to make some changes to the permissions of your tribe before I have the chance to make a nice interface for all of this in game.

The following are console commands that only work for the tribe owner.

This will set your tribe to be passworded with the new password. You can use this to change your current password as well.
tribe_changepassword "newpassword"

This will set your tribe to invite only:
tribe_makeinvite

This will make your tribe open to the public:
tribe_makeopen

This will allow you to transfer ownership to another online player who is in your tribe:
tribe_transferowner <playername>

The above can use partial names as long as they are unique.
EX: tribe_transferowner "pres"
This would make me (|G4P| Mr.President) the leader of the tribe.
The player you are trying to give ownership to NEEDS to be online and NEEDS to be in your tribe. You can't just give ownership to some random person.
The above is also logged, so using this to try and get someone banned for having a 'bad tribe name' will just get you banned.

Questions?.. ask away!

Is t possible for you to also add so you can change your tribe name which may cost a certain amount of gtokens?
"Once a potato, always a potato" - Potato

That will come later, these commands were just to get some of the important things out of the way until I finish the actual tribe update for this

(01-07-2017, 11:10 PM)MrPresident Wrote: That will come later, these commands were just to get some of the important things out of the way until I finish the actual tribe update for this

Ah okay, I love these command as well they'll be useful
"Once a potato, always a potato" - Potato

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon